The Greater Hartford Women's Conference invites you to participate as an exhibitor at the 2017 Greater Hartford Women's Conference, held at Maneeley's Banquet Center in South Windsor, CT. The conference is Thursday, April 19, 2018.
The GHWC is a day of professional and personal development, education and networking for women of all ages. Presented by the South Windsor Chamber of Commerce, attendees can expect to participate in dynamic workshops, presentations, panel discussions, and hear from speakers on topics relevant to today's women.
Our Goal—get every attendee to your booth!
Exhibitors are encouraged to make their exhibit as welcoming to conference attendees as possible. We encourage you to sell product at the event!
Also, consider having small giveaways – attendees always like these and word spreads quickly when others see something with your logo. Exhibitors may also have their own drawings – this is strictly a voluntary activity on the part of the exhibitors but a great way to gather names and addresses for your own use.
This year we're offering you the opportunity to have your raffle winner announced from the stage. Be sure to check it off so we can include you!
$500 Enhanced Exhibitor Package
- Enhanced Company listing, including logo and description (up to 12 lines) in Conference Program
- Recognition on exhibit area signage as “Premier Exhibitor”
- Option to provide give-away item with brief literature in attendees gift bag (item must have perceived value of $5 or more)
- $50 discount for Early Bird Registration (must be paid by March 5th)
- All other Core Exhibitor benefits
$275 Core Exhibitor Package
- Company listing and description (up to five lines) in Conference Program
- Option to provide give-away item in attendees gift bag (item must have perceived value of $5 or more)
- Electricity included
- Opportunity to have raffle prize winner announced from stage
- $25 discount for Early Bird Registration (must be paid by March 5th)
There have been changes to the exhibitor program, so please read what each package includes. Exhibitors will now be receiving one boxed lunch at their booth.
If you’d like to also be an attendee of the conference, which would include a seat at a table and a sit-down lunch, tickets are available for $75 by contacting the South Windsor Chamber. Exhibitors will need to purchase an event ticket if they are interested in attending the break-out sessions.